Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to my little man!

I can't believe it has already been 3 years that my little boy came into this world. He is getting so big and so smart. I love him and everything about him. I know he gives me a hard time but i love him and he makes me a better mom.I really is a great kid. We had his birthday party this past sunday. We are still in California and tons of the Lecour side of the family were able to come and celebrate with us. Marquis had a lot of fun with cousins,aunts uncles, grandmas, grandpas and friends. He chose to have a spiderman birthday this year and was really excited about it. He would ask me every day for almost a week, "is it my birthday now, can i have my spiderman cake?" We had a great time. He got tons of toys and some nice new clothes and shoes. Then on Monday (his actual birthday July 13th) we hung out and recovered from all the work of the party. We were all exhausted. Then we went to Chuck E cheese's for dinner. The kids loved it there. It was our first time taking them but they loved it. We were there for almost 4 hours. Now today Marquis kept asking if he could go back. And yesterday he kept asking to have another party and more presents. WE love him so much and are so thankful to have him as a part of our lives.





3 comments:

Jolynne said...

He is such a cute little guy! Sounds like he had an amazing birthday! I hope all your plans are going well!

The Varo's said...

You have a 3 year old! Holy cow! It sounds like he had a great birthday. You're an awesome mom Jynessa!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Marquis!