So because of certain situations in our family, i have decided to make our blog private. Let me know if you are interested in continuing to follow our blog and i will add you. i believe i will need your email address though.
Well, Glen and i met in hawaii in Feb. 2005. I was going to school and he was in the military. We have made it through so tough times and we are very happy with where we are. We have 2 beautiful children together, our son Marquis Wyatt born July 13, 2006 and our daughter Madisyn Rene' born August 25, 2007.
6 comments:
I would like to be added. If thats alright with you.
I craig john rich would love to continue to follow your family. thanks
Don't for get us!
thevaros@gmail.com
Hi Jynessa,
I would like to follow if you don't mind.
My email is
craftyhala at gmail dot com
thanks,
Mahala
Kimbo7447@yahoo.com Jynessa have you decided your moving yet? Ill be in utah for the next 4 years...
Add us so we can keep updated.
Kim, Josh, Trey, Brady & Kiera
Post a Comment